Saturday, November 03, 2012

Hellhammer - (2008) Demon Entrails [2-Disc Digibook Edition]


Before Celtic Frost were born, there were Hellhammer who were first anointed themselves as 'Hammerhead'. Along the way, bands like Bathory and Venom already established their own sound. For fans around the globe who by now are very well acquainted with the works of both Hellhammer and Celtic Frost, there is no doubt that the compilation set shown in the photo will surely appeal to you out there. A friend offered me to trade this awesome digibook along with two more CDs in exchange of my Absu collections, namely The Third Storm of Cythraul, The Sun of Tipareth and my ever precious Tara / In the Eyes of Ioldanach digipak reissue. Initially I was reluctant but considering the fact that I'm a huge fan of Hellhammer / Celtic Frost, I finally decided to let go those three records in return for this, Altars of Madness double disc reissue and Obsessed by Cruelty / In the Sign of Evil (South American pressing). I can say that I didn't regret my decision to trade my CDs. This whole package is just marvelous; it contains 2 discs compiling all the demos from Hellhammer formative years. It features some of my favorites and possibly fans worldwide such as Messiah, The Third of the Storm, Death Fiend and Triumph of Death; all in the rawest possible form just like the band intended it to be. If you call yourself a follower of Norwegian black metal who love the frostbitten blizzards of Darkthrone early works, the madness of Mayhem's Deathcrush and De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas, this compilation is obligatory in your possession. In fact, Euronymous took his name from a Hellhammer song 'Eurynomos', something that you should have known by now. Here I'm giving you the opportunity to listen to this great compilation in lossless digital format. As usual, go buy this record because it's a force to be reckon with.

Disc I (Satanic Rites demo, December 1983):

1. Intro 0:58
2. Messiah 4:18
3. The Third of the Storms (Evoked Damnation) 3:02
4. Buried and Forgotten 6:01
5. Maniac [Re-recorded Version] 3:46
6. Eurynomos 3:10
7. Triumph of Death [Re-recorded Version] 6:58
8. Revelations of Doom 3:03
9. Reaper [Re-recorded Version] 2:28
10. Satanic Rites 7:18
11. Crucifixion 2:45
12. Outro 2:02

Total time: 45:49

Format: .flac
Compression: Lossless
Frequency Rate: 44 Hz
CUE Sheet: Non - Compliant
Encoder Setting: -v0
Channel: Stereo
Bit Depth: 16
Average Bitrate: 1161 Kbps
Size: 375 Mb (Un-RAR)
Password: manifestationovevil

Disc II (Death Fiend & Triumph of Death demos, June 1983):

1. Crucifixion 3:04
2. Maniac 4:01
3. (Execution) When Hell's Near 2:38
4. Decapitator 2:07
5. Blood Insanity 4:22
6. Power of Satan 4:11
7. Reaper 2:06
8. Death Fiend 2:35
9. Triumph of Death 5:15
10. Metallic Storm 2:19
11. Ready for Slaughter 3:36
12. Dark Warriors 3:03
13. Hammerhead 2:48
14. Angel of Destruction 2:58
15. Bloody Pussies 4:59
16. Chainsaw 3:58
17. Sweet Torment 2:09

Total time: 56:09

Format: .flac
Compression: Lossless
Frequency Rate: 44 Hz
CUE Sheet: Non - Compliant
Encoder Setting: -v0
Channel: Stereo
Bit Depth: 16
Average Bitrate: 1071 Kbps
Size: 446 Mb (Un-RAR)
Password: manifestationovevil


9 comments:

  1. how i wish you uploaded your absu's before trading them. been following your posts like a stalker. and i like most of your posts. i got alot from you. especially those impiety's. do you happen to have swordmaster or bewitched? i got those on bootlegs on tape and i wish to have a decent copy of those in flac. cheers.

    ill just post this one as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to rip those three albums before I trade them and I'm about to up them up soon. Well, those three are the only Absu records I had. Swordmaster? Is that the band where Ole Ohman used to play? I never listened to their songs but certainly know that name. Alas, Bewitched and Swordmaster are not in my collection.

      Thanks for following my blog. Wish I could upload a lot more but I'm short on bandwidth so it takes a while. Plus I've no premium account on file hosting service, yet. Hehe.

      Delete
  2. Could you, please, re-up CD II, part 1? Mediafire is blocking this part for download. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright. I'm working on it. Sorry it took me a while to check this blog

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. download of Disc 2 part 2 is to a dropbox site with nothing. thank you for the other links/parts, but its all kinda useless without this one working. many thanks for correcting in advance, kind Sir!!

    Hellhammer in flac!!??!! WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems that I arrived late too. Disc 2 Part 2 is off-line, please can you upload this one again? Thanks & Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blogs and every other content is so entertaining and useful It makes me come back again.
    watch later

    ReplyDelete