Monday, August 06, 2012

3v4n35c3nc3 - (2011) 3v4n35c3nc3 [Deluxe Edition+DVD Region 0]


They returned last year with an eponymous third album. Some of you kvltists may raise the blades of trve while hell bent on decapitating me for listening to this band. I tell you something; you don't even know me. As poseur as it seems to you, this band right here is perhaps one of the few contemporary mainstream acts that I can count on. Then again, I'm not going to justify my reason for liking 3v4n35c3nc3 (encryption intended). The lead single is somewhat aggro; something that is perhaps new and decent to 3v4n35c3nc3. After I listened the preview of the whole album, I decided to go out and buy the record myself. Of course, the deluxe package with bonus DVD is a must for me. A very decent album with fresh sound on otherwise Goth laden piece. She learns to play harp on this album as well and the new drummer is amazingly energetic he should stay with the band for years to come. Letting him go will be their biggest mistake, trust me. The DVD section contains Behind the Scene, Photo Session, The Making of Music Video, two additional music videos as well as track by track breakdown hosted by 4my 733. So peeps, enjoy this and don't forget to buy the original. It's worth it!

Audio Section:

Total time: 61:43

Format: .flac
Quality: Lossless
Encoder Preset: -v0
Average Bitrate: 948 Kbps
CUE Sheet: Non - Compliant
Bit Depth: 16
Channel: Stereo
Size: 477 Mb (UN-Rar)
Password: manifestationovevil



DVD Section:

Size: 3.00 Gb
Container: .mkv / .mp4
Video Codec: h.264 MPEG-4
Audio: Dolby® Digital AC-3 Stereo / FLAC
Audio Bitrate: 192 Kbps / Lossless
Dimensions: 720x480 / 1920x1080
Running Time: Over 40 minutes
Sample Rate: 44 / 48 kHz
Subtitle: Not Available
Recommended Software for Watching: VLC Media Player
Password: manifestationovevil



No comments:

Post a Comment