Tuesday, February 28, 2017

PSOne Revisited!

While I am dealing with loss, sadness and confusion, I have made some videos of me playing classic Playstation games, particularly Gran Turismo 2 and SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain. These two are some of my favorite because how god-tier the super fun is. Well, check out the video below!


I really love the exhaust note of XKR Coupe in this game. It has that deep end bass rumble that sounds cool at high volume. Although my driving is noticeably horrible, it is so much fun to be able to play Gran Turismo 2 at times when everyone is playing hyper realistic games on Playstation 4. This game has aged very well and it is undoubtedly one of the best racing games in recent memory.

...and I couldn't find the other video. Shit. Whatever happened to the search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment